What You Get for Your Investment
Your choice to invest in the Conyers-Rockdale Chamber of Commerce will be one of your best business investments to date. With investments starting at $295.00 annually, membership is an outstanding value, whether you are a company of 1 or 100.
By connecting you with the right people, offering special marketing and training opportunities, and acting as your advocate for business-friendly decisions locally and at the Capitol, we work to provide your company advantages it cannot gain alone.
Membership Return on Investment:
- Your business name listed on the front page of the Chamber website for 3 months – $200.00 value
- Coupon book to be used for networking events and Chamber programs – $400.00 value
- Host a free ribbon cutting ceremony to announce or promote your business - $150.00 value
- Free brochure placement in the Chamber of Commerce reception area for the lifetime of your membership
- Networking opportunities at monthly luncheons, New Member Reception, JUMPSTART Your Mornings, Chamber After Hours and Business Builder Luncheon Hour events – minimum cost for Lunch
- Free job postings for your company at www.conyers-rockdale.com
- Listing in your category on the Chamber website and on-line Membership Directory – $150.00 value
- $50.00 off your first advertisement in the 'About Conyers Magazine'
- Free Training & Educational Seminars (quarterly) - $50.00 value
- Opportunity to market discounts to the chamber membership with “Hot Deals’ - $100.00 value
- Billboard exposure for new members - $250.00 value
Total Value - Over $1,000
“Using the Chamber as part of your marketing strategy will provide you a great deal of value and return for your investment many times over.”
-Ken Holmes, Selective Solutions
“As one of the oldest businesses in Conyers, we have been part of the Conyers-Rockdale Chamber most of those 37 years and have always found value in the many programs offered by the Chamber.”
-Owners, Danny & Cindy Lockhart, Your Town Magazine and Clean & Tidy Carpet Cleaning
“As a local non-profit joining the Conyers-Rockdale Chamber has been one of the most effective and beneficial decisions we at AWAKE Coffee Community have made. Now in our third consecutive year, I firmly believe we would not have experienced the growth we have without the support and encouragement of our Thursday community connectors leads group.”
-Noelle Cosby, President and Co-Founder
“Copy Central has been in business in Conyers/Rockdale County for the past 9 years. Shortly after we opened in Conyers we joined the Chamber with the hopes that we would meet prospective customers. Being an active Member of the Chamber has allowed us not only to grow our Customer base but to get involved in the Community on a more personal basis. Many members of the Chamber are not only Customers of Copy Central but are valued Friends and Partners in Community Affairs.”
-Dotti Bala, Copy Central, Inc.
“The Conyers-Rockdale Chamber is a great way to meet business people in the community and to make business connections that benefit every one involved. Also a great way to plug in by serving on any of the many committees that the Chamber offers. Definitely a positive return on our investment at Conyers Flower Shop, Inc.”
-Alan Sherrill, Conyers Flower Shop, Inc.
“My Thursday morning leads group has been great for my business. In the last 12 months, I have had about 20 different leads passed to me and that equaled about $80,000 in closed business. We are like family now!”
-Thomas C. Dean, III, Premier Flooring Group
"The secret to chamber membership is: You will only get out of the chamber what you put in to it. Simply becoming a member is not enough. Thankfully, our chamber has a plethora of networking opportunities to get your name, face, product or service out there, and people will remember you when they have a need for the service you provide." -- Jason Witcher, CRPC Edward Jones Financial Advisor