What You Get for Your Investment
Your choice to invest in the Conyers-Rockdale Chamber of Commerce will be one of your best business investments. Membership investments start at just $295.00 annually. This is an outstanding value, whether you are a company of 1 or 100.
When you become a member, we connect you with the right people, offer special marketing and training opportunities, and act as your advocate for business-friendly decisions locally and at the State Capitol. Your company will gain advantages from Chamber benefits that you cannot get on your own.
Membership Return on Investment:
- Your business name listed on the front page of the Chamber website for 3 months – $200.00 value
- Coupon book to be used for networking events and Chamber programs – $400.00 value
- Host a free ribbon cutting ceremony to announce or promote your business and be assured marketing placement in the Chamber News insert in the On Common Ground Newspaper- $150.00 value
- Free brochure placement in the Chamber of Commerce reception room for the lifetime of your membership
- Free training and educational seminars quarterly – $50.00 value
- Free networking opportunities at monthly luncheons, quarterly New Member Reception and Business After Hour events – minimum cost for the monthly luncheon and attendance at Business After Hours
- Free job postings for your company at www.conyers-rockdale.com
- Listing in your category in the Chamber Membership Directory – $150.00 value
- $50.00 off your first advertisement in the About Conyers Magazine
- Free advertisement in Your Town Magazine – $99.00 value
- “Hot Deals’ and Access to Video Library – $100.00 value
Total Value: More than $1000
“Using the Chamber as part of your marketing strategy will provide you a great deal of value and return for your investment many times over.”
-Ken Holmes, Selective Solutions
“As a young professional getting started in the insurance industry, the chamber of commerce has been an incredible resource. The opportunity to be able to network and connect with business owners who have been in the game for awhile has provided invaluable experience. I truly feel like I can attribute much of my success so far to a strong chamber of commerce and all the opportunities that are provided to get plugged in.”
- Chris Simmons, Chapman Insurance Group Inc., Nationwide Insurance
“As one of the oldest businesses in Conyers, we have been part of the Conyers-Rockdale Chamber most of those 37 years and have always found value in the many programs offered by the Chamber.”
-Owners, Danny & Cindy Lockhart, Your Town Magazine and Clean & Tidy Carpet Cleaning
“The Leads Group experience has brought a very personal touch to our Chamber membership. We have been able to make many connections that have increased our organization’s presence in the community!”
-Melanie Hutcheson, Rockdale CASA, Inc.
“As a local non-profit joining the Conyers-Rockdale Chamber has been one of the most effective and beneficial decisions we at AWAKE Coffee Community have made. Now in our third consecutive year, I firmly believe we would not have experienced the growth we have without the support and encouragement of our Thursday community connectors leads group.”
-Noelle Cosby, President and Co-Founder
“Copy Central has been in business in Conyers/Rockdale County for the past 9 years. Shortly after we opened in Conyers we joined the Chamber with the hopes that we would meet prospective customers. Being an active Member of the Chamber has allowed us not only to grow our Customer base but to get involved in the Community on a more personal basis. Many members of the Chamber are not only Customers of Copy Central but are valued Friends and Partners in Community Affairs.”
-Dotti Bala, Copy Central, Inc.
“The Conyers-Rockdale Chamber is a great way to meet business people in the community and to make business connections that benefit every one involved. Also a great way to plug in by serving on any of the many committees that the Chamber offers. Definitely a positive return on our investment at Conyers Flower Shop, Inc.”
-Alan Sherrill, Conyers Flower Shop, Inc.
“My Thursday morning leads group has been great for my business. In the last 12 months, I have had about 20 different leads passed to me and that equaled about $80,000 in closed business. We are like family now!”
-Thomas C. Dean, III, Premier Flooring Group