COVID-19 - Resources
We hope that you find this page to be a helpful resource as you operate your business during the pandemic. We welcome any suggestions for additional content that would be relative and informative for our business community.
Please note the Chamber's operating procedures during this time. Office Procedures 2021
Guides and Resources from the U.S. Chamber
The U.S. Chamber continues to create, update, and evolve its various guides and resources to continue sharing information needed during this difficult time. We encourage you to use any of the following resources you need.
- NEW: Guide to Small Business COVID-19 Emergency Loans | U.S. Chamber of Commerce
- Guide to PPP Loan Forgiveness
- Reopening Business Digital Resources Center
- Reopening Business Digital Resources Center Toolkit
- Small Business Reopening Playbook
- Main Street Lending Program Guide
- State-by-State Business Reopening Guidance
- Backgrounder on Health Coverage Options
- Backgrounder on Unemployment Insurance Under the CARES Act
- Independent Contractor's Guide to CARES Act Relief
- Coronavirus Emergency Loans Small Business Guide and Checklist
- Temporary Paid Leave and Family Medical Leave Guide
- Economic Injury Disaster Loan (EIDL) Program Guide
- Employee Retention Tax Credit Guide
- Coronavirus Small Business Guide
- Coronavirus Response Toolkit
We will continue to keep you updated with relative and beneficial information.
Meanwhile, please stay safe and healthy!