As we are all starting to phase back into working in our offices and opening to the public, please take note of the Chamber’s policies for the immediate future. Please let us know of any questions or concerns.
We wish you all the best with your “back to work” plan and hope you will let us know if we can help you in any way.
Additional Guides and Resources from the U.S. Chamber
The U.S. Chamber continues to create, update, and evolve its various guides and resources to continue sharing information needed during this difficult time. We encourage you to use any of the following resources you need.
- UPDATED: Guide to PPP Loan Forgiveness
- Reopening Business Digital Resources Center
- Reopening Business Digital Resources Center Toolkit
- Small Business Reopening Playbook
- Main Street Lending Program Guide
- State-by-State Business Reopening Guidance
- Backgrounder on Health Coverage Options
- Backgrounder on Unemployment Insurance Under the CARES Act
- Independent Contractor's Guide to CARES Act Relief
- Coronavirus Emergency Loans Small Business Guide and Checklist
- Temporary Paid Leave and Family Medical Leave Guide
- Economic Injury Disaster Loan (EIDL) Program Guide
- Employee Retention Tax Credit Guide
- Coronavirus Small Business Guide
- Coronavirus Response Toolkit
Digital Workshop Series
Did you miss the first Stronger Business, Stronger You digital workshop entitled "Stress Less, Live More"? If so, no worries, you can view the recording here.
We will continue to keep you updated with relative and beneficial information.
Meanwhile, please stay safe and healthy!