Rockdale Young Professional Leaders (RYPL)
CONNECT – EDUCATE – ENGAGE
Rockdale Young Professional Leaders (RYPL) provides young professionals (ages 21-40) who live, work, or have an interest in Conyers-Rockdale opportunities for professional development, leadership training, and community service.
The focus of RYPL is on networking (CONNECT), leadership development (EDUCATE), and philanthropy/community involvement (ENGAGE).
- What’s in it for you?
- Create networking opportunities
- Contribute to and enrich the community
- Provide opportunities for educational and professional development
- Build awareness of governmental processes and issues
- Provide an outlet for volunteer information and opportunities
- Provide understanding of the community
- Create and cultivate our future leaders
- Work to keep our young professionals in Conyers and Rockdale County!
Chair – Jason Korzan, Evans Tool & Die
Vice Chair – Mary Bell, Rockdale County Clerk of Courts Office
Social and professional networking events are held the third Thursday of each month at different locations across Rockdale County. Seminars for professional development, leadership training, and community engagement are scheduled quarterly. Opportunities for community service are ongoing.
To learn more, email the Chamber at firstname.lastname@example.org or call the Chamber at 770-483-7049.